Ms_Breaggats

segunda-feira, maio 22, 2006

Were you??

Were you… were you loving me or just pretending
That your heart was beating for me
Today all these dues fall upon my soul
And my heart is torn by this anxiety
Tonight for me is hard to breathe
Ohh now I feel heart heaviness
-
Were you…were you loving me or just pretending
Today I saw someone next to you
And you seemed very happy now
Were you…were you loving me or just pretending
I cannot understand this
Ohh why did you go away?
-
Yesterday I looked through my window
And I saw past running through my eyes
I saw all the moments and dreams being left behind
That moment I saw all that going into garbage
Now it seems you forget it all
How could you forget it so fast?
-
Yesterday I looked through my window
And I saw past running through my eyes
Were you loving me...or just pretending?
-
-
-
Were you, por Ms_Breaggats

3 Comentários:

Em segunda-feira, maio 22, 2006 7:58:00 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo disse que...

PARABENS tas a fikar aki kom um blog mxm fixe!!! exte poema ou la o k e :P ta mto fixe mxm BJS ptt bm ;) gmdt

 
Em segunda-feira, maio 22, 2006 8:47:00 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo disse que...

ola! td bm menina sara? espero k sim... bom tava aki d passagem (ganda peta..lol)
i reparei k tinhas 1 poema (de verso branco.. muito utilizado na poesia contemporanea)
bom anyways... parece k passast por 1 desgosto amoroso. kek s passa? ja sabes k podes desabafar cmg... if you feel like it.
well gotta go...
mts bjs, abraço!

 
Em quinta-feira, maio 25, 2006 10:12:00 da manhã, Blogger Darklaire disse que...

Me alegra si te gustan mis dibujos, tu blog esta bien, pero lo lo puedo entender mucho.
Abrazos D.L

(I´m very happy if you like my pictures, your blog is good, but I can´t understando a lot... Hugs. D.L)

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home


Blog contents copyright © 2006 Ms_Breaggats