Ms_Breaggats

sexta-feira, maio 26, 2006

Kill me now


Once again, the shadows of your human being hold my soul
Once again, that sharp dagger comes into me
More or less, tearing my skin, perforating my heart
Holding down my existence
Why do you do this to me when my life gets better?
Why do you look like you want to devour my being?
Somebody help me, somebody fight away these monsters below my bed
Somebody open my head and scream to it honest words
So that I can know what to do with you

I want to die, I want to scream, just take me away from here
I want to be in a place where nothing has your name
I want to go, don’t want to stay, just want to be in a place far enough
Where nothing and no one can distract me from my thoughts
I feel like shit and I want to quit…Just want to be normal…a little bit…

1 Comentários:

Em sábado, maio 27, 2006 12:09:00 da manhã, Anonymous Anónimo disse que...

ohhh pah n digas ixo... eu sei k tas mal mas n digas ixo eu n gosto de te ver axim ve la se te kuidas miuda ;) bejao grande e ptt bm ;)

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home


Blog contents copyright © 2006 Ms_Breaggats